Prize Draw Terms and Conditions:
1. Entrants must be aged 18 years or over, resident in the UK and not employees of Argos (“Eligible Participants”). Only one entry in the Free Prize Draw will be permitted per household. To enter the Free Prize Draw, eligible participants must complete the prize draw entry application and submit it online at www.edfenergyonline.co.uk/argos by 14th October 2008 (“a Valid Entry”).
2. No purchase necessary. EDF Energy may need to pass your details to third parties, to process the entry.
3. The Free Prize Draw will take place on 4th November 2008 and will be witnessed by a qualified lawyer. 4. The Winner will be the 1st valid entry drawn on that date (the ‘Winner’) and the respective prize will be £2,000 worth of Argos vouchers. No cash or product alternative will be offered.
5. The Winner will be notified in writing by 28th November 2008.
6. The winner may be required to feature in post event publicity run by EDF Energy. Failure to participate in post event publicity at EDF Energy’s request may result in forfeiture of the prize.
7. Results can be obtained by making a written request to: Dawn Kinninmonth, Partnership Marketing Coordinator, EDF Energy, 329 Portland Road, Hove BN3 5SU.
8. EDF Energy will appoint a nominated representative to judge and administer all aspects of this Prize Draw, and whose decision in respect of any aspect of this draw is final and binding on all participants.
9. No responsibility is accepted by EDF Energy for Entries or any other correspondence lost, damaged or delayed in transit.
10. EDF Energy reserves the right to cancel this promotion at any time without notice or liability where the circumstances beyond its control make it impossible to continue.
11. Please do not enter this Free Prize Draw if any of these provisions are unacceptable. An entry to the Free Prize Draw signifies acceptance of these Rules. The Promoter is EDF Energy Customers plc. 40 Grosvenor Place, London SW1X 7EN.