Warm Home Discount – Support Plus
As part of the Government’s Warm Home Discount scheme, we’re offering our customers a rebate of £130 including VAT on their electricity bill. You may be able to benefit from this rebate if you or your partner living with you meet the following conditions:
You must currently be receiving one of:
- Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Income Support
- Income related employment support allowance.
And you must also be in receipt of one of:
- Long Term Incapacity Benefit (this includes credits only)
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for yourself.
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for another adult living with you.
- Disability Living Allowance (DLA) for a child living with you.
- Have a child who was under 5 on the 1st of April 2012 living with you (i.e. born on or after 1st April 2007).
- Employment Support Allowance which includes work related activity or a support group component
- Severe Disablement Allowance
You must be able to provide documentary evidence to a 3rd party company that we work with, to prove that you meet these conditions as in some cases we’ll be asking to see this evidence. You’ll only receive the rebate if your application is successful and you’re still an EDF Energy customer when the rebate is applied by the end of March 2013.
If you would like to apply for the rebate please complete the online application form.