Warm Home Discount - Support Plus
As part of the Government’s Warm Home Discount scheme, EDF Energy is offering an annual rebate of £120 including VAT on electricity bills. You may be able to benefit from this rebate if you or your partner living with you meet the following conditions:
You must currently be receiving one of:
- Income Support OR
- Income Related Employment Support Allowance OR
- Income Based Job Seeker’s Allowance
And you must also be in receipt of one of:
- Long Term Incapacity Benefit OR
- Severe Disablement Allowance OR
- Disability Living Allowance OR
- Have a child living with you who receives Disability Living Allowance OR
- Have a child living with you who is under 5 years old (born after 31 March 2006)
So you can apply for this rebate, you must be able to provide documentary evidence that you meet these conditions as in some cases we’ll be asking to see this evidence. You’ll only receive the rebate if your application is successful and you’re still an EDF Energy customer when the rebate is applied in Spring 2012. You may need to provide documentary evidence to our 3rd party for verification.
If you would like to apply for the rebate please complete the online application form.